September 9, 2017 –TRG’s Jean Baker joined Susan Sonley at the Susan G. Komen Rafe for the Cure Series in Washington, D.C. The Komen Race for the Cure series is an organization that TRG supports corporately and individually. This year the DC Race for the Cure raised $728,027.31 to use towards breast cancer awareness, celebrating those who have survived, and honoring those who have lost their battle with the disease.

75% of the funds raised will go back to the community and assist with screening, diagnosis and treatment services, safe and accurate breast cancer information, and patient navigation programs. The other 25% will go towards national services such as new early detection technologies, understanding of metastasis, and how to prevent recurrence and more effective treatments. TRG as an organization is committed to supporting Susan G. Komen Foundation and all the work they do to find a cure for breast cancer.